Majority of women now days are super busy and are generally pressed for time.
Taking care of their skin is the last thing on their mind. On the daily basis, they are juggling in their daily routines, taking care of their daily chores, sending the children to school.
Skincare doesn’t figure in there to do list at all. Thus, in the process, their skin suffers.
If you are working women, than by spending about 15 minutes a day on your skin can work wonders for your skin.
Here are some tips to stature the ways to take the skin care while you are in office and also will help you to look fresh and elegant in the office even after the day finishes in office.
- After that you have shower apply the serum, this will protect your face and will protect it from any radical damage or any other environmental harshness. You can try the advanced super serum as it contains the blend of antioxidants and vitamins.
- Apply a good moisturizer that suits your skin tone. Moisture becomes a barrier on your skin as it locks the moisture. To make the best results apply the moisturizer before you apply any kind of make-up for the best result. Some moisturizers are more tendering for the skin and accelerate the process of skin repair by supplying good moisture
- Feeling thirsty, drink water. Drinking water always hydrates your skin and avoids it from becoming dull. You should drink at least 6-8 glasses of water ideally to get the best results.
- Use sunscreen, don’t let the harmful UV rays harm your face just apply the sunscreen. Sun rays can enter through the windows of your office or if your office has any opening even if you are commuting to work so, make sure that you wear the sunscreen irrespective to the place.
- Cleanse your face nicely or even try a good cleanser that deeply cleans your face and removes all your skin impurities without making your skin dry. Try the cleanser with vitamin C that removes all the sign of oil, all the makeup and all the hidden impurities. Leaving your skin clean and fresh.
You should go for body massage once in a while. Select one day in a month as a massage day. You can also go to a spa in order to rejuvenate your skin. Although, you are busy with your work whole day, make sure o drink loads of water as it helps to wash away all the toxins from the body and keep your skin healthy.
Follow a balanced and nutritious diet. Avoid eating outside your office and opt for home made food instead. Outside food is generally oily and unhealthy. Thus is you are healthy from inside, your skin will feel healthy and glow from outside too.
Once you are back from your work, just spare 5 minutes and cleanse your face in order to remove the make up and the dirt from your face. Before hitting the bed, apply a night cream. This will complete your daily skin care regimen.